Friday 6 November 2020

THE ROAD

 

6th November 2020


THE ROAD


There is a road I travel, it's not always smooth or straight and it's hard sometimes to know which way to turn. Ultimately I have to turn, for good or for bad, it is still better than standing in one place. The road is long and really has no end, no one destination, because the destination is different for each of us and we don't always know where we are going.

What I do know is that I have to carry on moving forward, trying so hard not to look back. Looking back can never really help. Just keep moving forward, looking around as I go, learning from what I see and appreciating it for what it is.

The road can be steep and hard to walk especially if you have had enough and are really tired, but remember that at the end of a steep road there can be somewhere to rest and the opportunity to look around at the beauty that's there.

Never give up, no matter how rough and steep the road is, it will be worth it when you get to the top.


Jackie


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment